20060518

For sometime now, indeed since last tax return days, I have been going through some IRS problems. My tax preparer's error of 2001 to 2003 left me in a mess. She had wrongfully listed me as a Religious with the vow of poverty. This is totally wrong. I need all the prayers from friends and well-wishers, to help resolve this issue. I do not want this to linger longer than necessary, as I leave for York Pennsylvania this August for my CPE Residency program. I do understand that IRS problems do not get resolved as quickly as one would expect, however I trust God is in-charge of things that tend to distress us.

Ukachukwu

2 comments:

frusao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Father,
In the matter of your tax mess Zachary and I would like to offer you anything you need during this time of trial in your life. We are willing to offer you whatever you need in the mean time of getting your taxes straightened out.
Very Sincerely Yours,
Cindy and Zachary Kraft