20131120

It is very clear: at least to my finite mind, that the Omnipotent, Omniscient One, God, could not/did not save us without Mary’s vital role: so I got 'madly' in LOVE with this special WOMAN in our Salvation History. My Priesthood is a special call from God, sensed at the early age of 7. I grew up to love Mother Mary: SHE IS THE WORLD TO ME. She is the Mother of the PRIEST. We have only ONE PRIEST in the whole wide world – Jesus Christ – the Priest, the Altar, the Victim and the Sacrifice. Without any admixture, it was Mary’s blood in the Incarnate Word that was shed on the Cross for our salvation and redemption. For this reason, Holy Mother Church calls Mary “co-redemptrix” or co-redeemer. That explains briefly why, after God, I owe my priesthood and whatever good I have done, to Mother Mary – Mother of all Priests of Her Son – The PRIEST, Jesus Christ. Let us hang on to Mary; love, cherish and honour her. She will surely and certainly lead us to Jesus Christ, The Priest, Redeemer and Sanctifier.

No comments: